Fiverr is one of most income source .you can Earning’s from Fiverr.This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. Fiverr is one of most income source If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Fiverr.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Fiverr.
Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Gig Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Gig Page is where the Seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Fiverr platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Gigs, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Gigs, and the holding of funds in connection with Sales Balances and Shopping Balances.
Revenue is the money Sellers earn from completed orders.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs on Fiverr.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Fiverr. Registration is free.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.
- 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.
- Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Gig Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Gigs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Gigs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Gig Extras.
- The amount of Gig Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Gig Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Gig Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Gig Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Gig Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Gig Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service